General Tips for Making Your BAP Presentation Successful
- Although meetings last one hour, housekeeping items at the beginning can cut your time down to 50-55 minutes. We aim for all meetings to last at least 50 minutes total (including networking) so we can report them for national BAP purposes.
- Dedicate 5-10 minutes to discussing your firm/company, its structure, and what you have to offer AU students.
- Host a social event before or after your event to capitalize on your trip to campus. This should be coordinated through Colby Lakas, and can target specific individuals or the entire chapter. Click here to view available dates and times
- Promotional items can be a great way to encourage audience questions, or reward their meeting attendance.
- We discourage virtual presentations, but Auburn University uses Zoom and that is our preferred platform for presenters who are unable to join us in person. Click here for some best practices if you must utilize virtual presentation means.