All FPPs will receive the following benefits:
- The FPP is responsible for providing a file for the post (1080px by 1080px). Please click here for an example Featured Professional Partner post for Auburn University. Canva or Adobe Express are great resources for content creation.
- A mention on the School of Accountancy’s Blog & weekly recruiting newsletter (emailed to all accounting & pre-business students).
- The FPP is responsible for providing any verbiage and images desired.
- A 2-minute or less video that will be posted to the @AuburnBAP Instagram
- Guidelines can be found below.
- An option to host a brand-building event for Auburn students the day you are an FPP (provides the ability to reach students between classes – see more info about events below).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To become a Featured Professional Partner for the 2022-23 school year, look for the survey emailed to you along with the BAP calendar (on July 6th). After your date is confirmed, please email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than three weeks prior to your selected date.
- Instagram graphic
- Blog post wording/graphics
- Video for the Instagram post
- Information about your social event (you should independently advertise this as well)
- Include the campus space you want to reserve, the timeframe you want to reserve it, and whether you want to manage the invitation list or have an open-invite with/without RSVP.
*If you have not sent your organization’s requested information by the three-week in advance deadline, you will receive a reminder email. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours of the email, we will replace your spot with a professional partner on the waiting list.